Общая и месячная оценка сайта “Contemporary European Archivist”
Общая оценка сайта:
Месячная оценка сайта:
- RT @RonWyden: Retweet if you care about @realDonaldTrump's tax returns 1 week ago
- RT @annetdonahue: imagine you were such a fuck up that meryl streep used a lifetime achievement speech to tell the world how shitty you are 1 week ago
- RT @LindseyGrahamSC: Russian hacking during the US presidential election is not a Republican or Democrat issue. It's an American issue. W… 1 month ago
- RT @cabel: Either these descriptions are being trimmed, or this is the greatest copywriter of ALL TIME https://t.co/XZ26PFdPOO 1 month ago
- This is not fine. https://t.co/e1r0xaPE5T 2 months ago
- RT @blackmirror: This isn't an episode. This isn't marketing. This is reality. 2 months ago
- RT @SimonMaloy: TWITTER: something just isn't clicking here HORDE OF RACIST EGGS: [cacophony of immoral filth] TWITTER: eliminate the loopi… 2 months ago
- RT @dubstep4dads: life comes at you fast https://t.co/eh48IXb3nP 2 months ago
- Slack should auto-upload this gif any time it detects more than 10% of the team typing at once. (cc @SlackHQ) https://t.co/hrPccSTOwQ 4 months ago
- RT @ilikemints: did... did a rottweiler write this http://t.co/cmK7icX2J7 4 months ago
- OMG this video for @djshadow's “Nobody Speak” youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQ… 4 months ago
- 53,664 hits
- – Unknown documents on the anglo-american air attacks upon Bulgaria between 1943-1944
- – “Из служебной переписки болгарского военного атташе в Турции полковника Димитра Желязкова в годы Второй мировой войны (1939-1944 гг.)”
- – (Георги Даскалов) “За верен критерий към чуждите документални извори за историята на България през Втората световна война”
- – (непубликувано) НЕИЗВЕСТНИ СВИДЕТЕЛСТВА ЗА ЕВРЕИ-АНТИФАШИСТИ, ВЗЕЛИ УЧАСТИЕ В ДЕЙНОСТТА НА АНТИХИТЛЕРИСТКИТЕ РАЗУЗНАВАТЕЛНИ СЛУЖБИ, В ГОДИНИТЕ НА ВТОРАТА СВЕТОВНА ВОЙНА.
- – (unpublicated) НЕИЗВЕСТНИ ДОКУМЕНТАЛНИ СВИДЕТЕЛСТВА ЗА РАЗВИТИЕТО НА ПАРТИЗАНСКАТА БОРБА В РАЙОНА НА РОДОПИТЕ В ПЕРИОДА 1941-1944 Г.
- – “The Balkan, which are plunged in darkness”. The full list of the british military missions on the Balkan Peninsula: 1941-1944”
- – Book “Bulgaria – the nonadmit enemy on the Third Reich
- – Book “Bulgaria – the opinionated Ally of the Third Reich”
- – Из служебной переписки болгарского военного атташе в Турции полковника Димитра Желязкова в годы Второй мировой войны (1939-1944 гг.)
- – Ричард Гомбрич. БРИТАНСКАЯ ПОЛИТИКА ПОСЛЕДНИХ ДВАДЦАТИ ЛЕТ В ОБЛАСТИ ВЫСШЕГО ОБРАЗОВАНИЯ: УБИЙСТВО ПРОФЕССИИ
- – For the question about the structure and the activity of german Abwehr on the Balkan peninsula during the early years of the Second World War
- – My Scientific Bibliography
- – The electronic variant of the full text of the N.Kotev`s book “Top Secret! The Intelligence in Bulgaria 1937 – 1946. Documents, analysis and comments”, part first
- – The electronic variant of the full text of the N.Kotev`s book “Top Secret! The Intelligence in Bulgaria 1937 – 1946. Documents, analysis and comments”, part second
- – The electronic variant of the full text of the N.Kotev`s book “Top Secret! The Intelligence in Bulgaria 1937 – 1946. Documents, analysis and comments”, part third
- – The end of an enigma or further investigation? To the question of the fate of Georgi Vulkov, one of the Bulgarian Agrarian People Union (BAPU) “Alexander Stamboliski” (Pladne)`s leaders
- – Unknown documents about Bulgarian Special Services`s provocations against british and American diplomats and diplomatic representatives during 1940-1941
- – Unknown documents concerning Anglo-American bombardments above Bulgaria in 1944 and the established camp for war prisoners in Shumen
- – Unknown documents concerning the activity of d-r Georgi M. Dimitrov-Gemeto during the years of the World War Two
- – Unknown documents for fighting against the enemy propaganda in Bulgaria (1941-1944)
- – Bulgarian Military attaches`encoded informations during the years of the Second World War.
- – The road to the war of the Balkan peninsula (1939-1941 гг.)
- – Unknown documents about the withdrawal of Second Bulgarian corps out of Western Thrace and Aegean Macedonia in 1944.
- – Unknown documents соncerning the missing British war prisoners`inquiry, undertaken by the Allied control commission in Bulgaria during the period 1945-1946.
- – Bulgaria and the Bulgarian army in the second world war: facts and figures
- – Cornelius Jadwin – the first US military attashe, in documents of Bulgarian intelligence services.
- – Denunciations of the Bulgarian reconnoiter “P10” in English embassy in Sofia from 1939 to 1941.
- – А “view” from London to Bulgaria in the beginning of the Second world war.
- – Оut of the correspondence of German intelligent services, acting in Bulgaria during the period 1941-1944
- – Events, preceding the death of tzar Boris III according to a documents unknown to the Bulgarian intelligence service (RO-GSt).
- – For the question about one of the unknown operation on Abwehr`s Referenture in Bulgaria during 1943
- – For the Question about the role and activities of British Military Missions in Bulgaria during 1943-1944
- – George Howard Earl`s unknown document, charge d`affaires of the USA in Bulgaria during 1940-1941.
- – The “Churchill-Stalin” agreement on the “Spheres of influence” on the Balkans in October 1944.
- – The Contradictions of the Strategy toward the Diplomacy. (Unknown Datas about the Activity of USSR Legation through the Eyes of Bulgarian Police Directorate and the Abwehr Referenture in Bulgaria (1940-1944)
- – The end of Bulgarian neutrality in the documents of the german archives from the autmn 1940
- – To question of the military crimes in Bulgaria during the Second World War.
- – Unknown documents about the meeting of the German army in Bulgaria in 1941.
- – Unknown documents for the activity of USA Legation in Bulgaria (1940-January 1942)
- – Unknown documents for the structure and the activity of Turkish intelligence services during the years of World War II
- NEWS FROM “RIA-NOVOSTI”
- – CONGRATULATE FROM HOLLAND!
- – Welcome to the historical webblog “Contemporary European Archivist”
- – New books
- – The Intelligence and Counterintelligence from the Allies Countries during the WW II
- – Chiefs of the Intelligence and Counterintelligence from the Axis. Axis agents.
- – The Commandos during the Second World War
- – Special radiotechniques and weapons from the Second World War.
- – Guerrilla`s warfare on the Balkan peninsula.
- – Westeuropean and northeuropean resistance and guerrilla movements.
- – Guerrilla`s warfare in the soviet territories
- – Liberation of Balkans during 1944-1945 (photos)
- – From the history of the my family
- - The electronic variant of the full text of the N.Kotev`s book “Top Secret! The Intelligence in Bulgaria 1937 – 1946. Documents, analysis and comments”, part second
- - Unknown documents concerning the activity of d-r Georgi M. Dimitrov-Gemeto during the years of the World War Two
- - The electronic variant of the full text of the N.Kotev`s book “Top Secret! The Intelligence in Bulgaria 1937 – 1946. Documents, analysis and comments”, part first
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Contemporary European Archivist van Nickolay Georgiev Kotev is in licentie gegeven volgens een Creative Commons Naamsvermelding-GelijkDelen 3.0 Unported licentie.
Gebaseerd op een werk op nikolayko.wordpress.com.
Toestemming met betrekking tot rechten die niet onder deze licentie vallen zijn beschikbaar voor email@example.com.